Our History and Ethos
Marc and Maggie Laynes are the owners of Cascade Fishing Adventures. The 2020 season will mark Cascade’s 31st year of operation with its original owner on the Fraser river and surrounding tributaries.
We are the longest established Fraser river guiding company on the river today.
The mission has never changed for Cascade Fishing Adventures, despite the many changes over the years that have occurred on the river.
Cascade Fishing Adventures believes and exemplifies in delivering at every opportunity:
- A punctual and prepared guide, spotless boat and well maintained equipment.
- Ethical fishing techniques and practices.
- Safe fish handling techniques and practices to protect fish and anglers.
- Teamwork and camaraderie that activates every angler in the boat for the fullest experience.
- Sharing knowledge about the local geography, fish and wildlife during your fishing adventure.
- A conscientious and professional attitude towards you and other anglers.
Our guides must work with and maintain these values to be a part of our organization.
From the moment you contact Cascade Fishing Adventures, your trip is handled promptly and with friendly enthusiasm. It does not matter whether your trip is a short notice one day trip, or you have a lengthy adventure in mind, all enquiries are handled expertly and efficiently.
On most occasions, the first person from Cascade Fishing Adventures that you may speak with will be Maggie Laynes.
Maggie responds to the majority of email and telephone inquiries, and oversees all reservations, not to mention Maggie capably shoulders the necessary duties required to maintain day to day business operations.
With a smile on her face and a cheery voice, Maggie looks forward to assisting you with planning your next fishing holiday! Maggie’s experience as an office administrative manager is an exceptional asset – her assistance with the business is always professionally accomplished and very much appreciated.
We Make it Easy and Safe to Reserve Your Fishing Adventure!
To reach us for more information you can simply send an email or use our convenient contact form located on our Contact Us page.
We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. We will answer all of your questions and help you plan your adventure based on your requirements and the fishing opportunities that the area has to offer. We will provide you with accurate fishing information and conditions that you can expect to experience during the timing of your trip.
We would also love to talk to you on the phone. You can use our toll-free line at 1-87-STURGEON (1-877-887-4366 North America only) and we would be pleased to answer all of your questions at your convenience. If you are calling from overseas, please use our main office number at +1-604-793-2244.
We look after ALL the details!
- One day or multi-day combination trips – we will give you the best advice to optimize your fishing experience.
- Accommodation requirements – we arrange all hotel reservations for you at special rates that are available only to Cascade Fishing Adventures’ guests.
- Daily breakfasts are easily included in your fishing adventure package.
- Airport transportation to and from your hotel is arranged for groups of all sizes using professional drivers and luxury vehicles.
- Daily transportation to and from the boat launches with your fishing guide is inclusive with our trips from the hotel (our marshalling point).
- Deposits and payments are handled efficiently using credit cards, bank transfers or E-transfers. Payments are handled with your security in mind.
You will receive confirmation documentation listing all deposits, payments and trip details. Confirmations are promptly sent by email.
No questions are too small and no details are ignored. We endeavor to make your choice easy so you can reserve your trip with confidence.
Contact us today and let your adventure begin!