- Cascade Fishing Adventures
- No comments
COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN
Cascade Fishing Adventures is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests. To ensure this, we have developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our environments and communities. To do so, it requires full cooperation between Cascade and our guests.
Cascade Fishing Adventures will be adhering to the following Safety Practices and Guidelines:
1. PRE-SCREENING: Before each charter, each group will be requested to respond to the following questions. If anyone answers YES to any of the questions, we will postpone the group’s trip for at least 14 days.
a. Have you or anyone in your group travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days? YES/NO
b. Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19? YES/NO
c. Do you have a fever or have recently experienced flu-like symptoms? YES/NO
2. We ask that all guests provide their own lunch to minimize any cross contamination. If guests are not able to provide their own coolers, we will provide one for you, and will ensure that it has been cleaned and sanitized for your use.
3. We will meet all guests at the appropriate boat launch to avoid shared transportation.
4. All guests will be required to sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering our boats. Hand-sanitizer dispensers can be found on board each boat and can be used for hand hygiene in place of soap and water.
5. Guides have been informed to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
6. We will be avoiding all physical contact, including hand shaking.
7. As social distancing is impossible on the boats, everyone will wear proper masks, gloves, sunglasses to minimize potential spread of COVID-19.
8. We encourage our guests to bring your own PPE, but we will have a supply of disposable masks and gloves for your use.
9. Hand sanitizer will be readily available on all boats and should be used by guests and guides at their discretion, particularly after handling rods/reels and all other onboard equipment.
10. We ask that you avoid taking pictures of fish with multiple phones. We recommend that one camera be used for the day and guests can exchange/share all pictures after their trip.
11. POST TRIP CLEANING: While it is standard practice to give the boats a good clean after each and every trip, the additional steps will be taken to minimize further risks:
– Each boat will be wiped down with disinfectant in high “contact areas” such as steering wheel, handrails, seats, around front entry/exit points, armrests, rod handle, reel handle, garbage buckets, coolers, etc.
We thank our guests for your understanding during this circumstance.
Whether you are looking for a day trip fishing or you want to stay longer, we can arrange everything from your pickup at the airport in a limo, to your hotel accommodation and the best guided fishing tours in the Fraser Valley. Please contact Marc or Maggie on Toll Free: 1-877-887-4366 or use our contact form.