- Cascade Fishing Adventures
- No comments
If you happen onto this page, there’s a good chance that you are like the rest of us – you enjoy fishing! And with the affinity to fishing, comes the natural ability to justify hitting the lakes and river with some of the “flimsiest” reasons. Here are 10 good reasons why most of us like to go fishing.
1. We need to get away from regular life which includes mortgages and utility bills, so we can relax. Fishing helps to unwind the brain.
2. We want to get outside and feel healthy. We love to breathe fresh air and see beautiful countryside. And if its raining? There is a jacket made specifically for that possibility – don’t be afraid to use it!
3. You can spend quality time with family and friends. Getting the family out, especially with children, can forge long lasting memories and bring people closer.
4. Taking kids fishing and teaching them how to fish can be a valuable learning experience. You might provide one of the most influential and inspirational moments in their young life by taking them fishing. Start them off easy with pikeminnows, chubs, shiners, pumpkinseed – anything that can be easily caught and are in numbers. Regular bites and action keeps the young person’s interest up!
5. You have to see your favourite waterway, and be “on it”. Some waters are so special to be on, the actual fishing may not be of significance but rather part of the package.
6. You need to see fish and get your hands on them. For some, seeing fish and getting a hand on the peduncle of your favourite fish can be spiritual. The effect may be so positive that it could even be called medicinal.
7. The challenge. If you fish, you know what I’m talking about. No matter how ‘fishy’ you are, there is always the piscatorial challenge.
8. Its a great reason for a road trip. They say its about the journey, not the destination. Make it happen!
9. You can rationalize buying a boat! Those who fish, want and need a boat! You can get a boat that is multi-purpose which can be brought along on family vacations for family fun. Now you can convince the wife that you should have that boat! Easy.
10. You love eating the freshest bounty from our waterways. The side benefit of fishing is potentially keeping a fish for the table. Eating wild salmon and other fish is simply GOOD FOR YOU.
Whether you are looking for a day trip fishing or you want to stay longer, we can arrange everything from your pickup at the airport in a limo, to your hotel accommodation and the best guided fishing tours in the Fraser Valley. Please contact Marc or Maggie on Toll Free: 1-877-887-4366 or use our contact form.